Creative Graphics & Web Designer (Head)
The ideal candidate should live and breathe design, typography, color theory, and composition. They’re responsible for creating stunning visuals for both print and digital media. Should be able to work closely with directors, copywriters, and web developers, to translate marketing and brand strategies into comps that render beautifully in print and code.
Department: Creative Design
Project Location(s): Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Compensation: No limits for the ideal candidate!
- Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving
- Good communication skills & good team player
- Ability to manage 2-3 member team
- A minimum of 1-2 years of technical experience at companies of good repute.
- Deep designing knowledge and is known for being a problem solver.
- Hands-on experience in Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw & majorly used designing, UI/UX, prototyping tools.
- Should have experience on HTML 5, CSS 3, Parallax designs, Responsive designs, Mobile app designs etc.
- Out of the box conceptual thinking
- Possess expert understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital.
- Possess a killer portfolio with variety of industries and deliverables represented.
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
- Great team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership and mentoring skills. Will help management hire the right candidates and build highly skilled teams.