Operations Manager (Head)
The Operations manager provides the day-to-day management for projects and properties assigned to Outsourcing Vendors or within the company. Candidate is also responsible for managing operations of various different ventures of the company.
Department: Project Management
Project Location(s): Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Compensation: No limits for the ideal candidate!
- Constant contact with Outsourcing vendors and internal team of designers, developers, testers etc. Facilitate regular communication about projects to ensure key performance indicators are achieved and maintained.
- Work with various account managers representing Marketing, International, Production and Engineering to ensure accurate and timely communications regarding new launches, redesigns, launches, or changes to the projects.
- Coordinate execution of forecasts and insure costs stay within the budget guidelines.
- Own the daily relationship/communication with Outsourcing vendors or internal team and owners for assigned clients/projects.
- Manage operations of current, past or upcoming ventures of the company.
- Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving.
- Good communication skills & good team player.
- Ability to manage processes & entire development team.
- Create and manage project plans.
- Assist customer care production through monitoring, feedback, resource planning, staffing, and all other methods to achieve and/or exceed metrics.
- Monitor property/project activity (volumes, key performance indicators/metrics, corrective action reporting, performance plans, trends, client/project content changes, etc.
- Coordinate all the resources necessary to ensure project completion and/or service level attainment.
- Continually work with functional owners to identify and implement improvements.
- Develop accurate action plans for identified program and process improvement.
- Coordinate with all internal resources to ensure achievement of metrics and timeframes of projects.
- Manage project conflicts if arising.
- Guides the project team (both technical and business) through effective decision making around project strategy, solution options, etc.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Establishes prioritization and work sequencing within the project plan.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Outline and reports on project health/status (working with core technical leads on the project).
- Identify and resolve project resource conflicts (both within and across projects).
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, meetings etc.
- Suggest solutions to the client projects.
- Be the point of contact between the customer and the vendor/internal team.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of technical experience at companies of good repute.
- Deep technical knowledge and is known for being a problem solver.
- Preferred if candidate has worked on PHP, MySQL technologies.
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
- Great team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership and mentoring skills. Will help management hire the right candidates and build highly skilled teams.
- Manage operations of SWIDOS (www.swidos.com) – our ecommerce venture focused on e-listing & management of clients products online.